Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 32

Not much to say, basically a transit day down to my nephew Ted's house for a visit with him and his family (Amy, Emily, Orly, and Kobe) outside of Cleveland.  After about thirty minutes of riding I realized I had forgotten my rain gear at the hotel so that added an hour to the trip.  The thunderstorms I hit in the Cleveland area (good thing I went back for the rain gear) slowed me down as well so I missed the Brazil/Chile game.

We had some great family time including dinner, bike lessons, cake-baking, junk TV, and chatting.  I will be staying in Cleveland for a few days to visit here as well as with Boomer and Cindy. I will also be taking in an Indians game. I will take a day or two off from posting.


"Kathy," I said as we boarded a Greyhound in Pittsburgh
"Michigan seems like a dream to me now"
It took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw
I've gone to look for America
-Paul Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment